MAKRANCOS LAKÁS Ingatlanutilizótó és Befektető Kft. (hereinafter: Data Controller) as the operator of the website available under the domain name www.ditlin.hu (hereinafter: Website) hereby publishes information regarding the data management carried out within the framework of the Website and services related to the Website.
By starting to use the Website, users visiting the Website (hereinafter: User) accept all the conditions contained in this Data Management Information (hereinafter: Information), so please read this Information carefully before using the Website.
- OUR PRINCIPLES DURING DATA MANAGEMENT
Our company follows the following basic principles in its data management:
- a) We handle personal data legally and fairly, as well as transparently for you.
- b) We only collect personal data for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, and we do not process them in a way that is incompatible with the purposes.
- c) The personal data we collect and manage are appropriate and relevant for the purposes of data management, and are limited to what is necessary.
- d) Our company takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the data we manage are accurate and, if necessary, up-to-date, and we delete or correct inaccurate personal data immediately.
- e) We store personal data in such a way that you can only be identified for the time necessary to achieve the goals of personal data management.
- f) By applying appropriate technical and organizational measures, we ensure adequate security of personal data against unauthorized or illegal processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Your personal information
- a) based on your prior information and voluntary consent, and only to the extent necessary and in all cases for a specific purpose, i.e. we collect, record, systematize, store and use it.
- b) in some cases, the processing of your data is based on legal regulations and is mandatory, in such cases we draw your attention to this fact.
- c) in certain cases, our Company or a third party has a legitimate interest in the management of your personal data, for example the operation, development and security of our website.
- THE DATA MANAGEMENT COMPANY
The controller of the data is the website operator MAKRANCOS LAKÁS Ingatlanutilizótó és Befektető Kft.
Headquarters: 9024 Győr, Kálvária u. 55. B.C. _ _ 9.
Company registration number: 08-09-025051
Represented by Katalin Sallay-Nagy, managing director
Phone: + 36 20 254 – 7002
- SCOPE OF HANDLED DATA
- a) When visiting the website:
The purpose of data management is to ensure the proper and high-quality operation of the website, to check and improve the quality of our services, to measure attendance, and for statistical purposes.
The legal basis for data management: the legitimate interest of our company
Scope of processed data:
- demographic data (age, gender)
- geographic data (location, language)
- behavior (new or returning visitor, frequency, session and duration)
- technology (browser and operating system)
- network (provider)
- IP address (necessary for diagnosing possible problems when loading the website, for the administration of the website and for demographic data. The IP address is a series of numbers with which the computers and mobile devices of Internet users can be clearly identified. With the help of IP addresses, the visitor using a given computer can even be determined geographically The address of the pages visited, as well as the date and time data, are not in themselves suitable for identifying the data subject, however, when combined with other data (e.g. provided during an inquiry), they are suitable for drawing conclusions about the user)
What are cookies and how do we manage them?
Our company does not use or allow cookies that allow third parties to collect data without your consent.
Acceptance of cookies is not mandatory, however, our Company does not assume responsibility if our website does not function as expected if cookies are not allowed.
What cookies do we use?
We cannot connect the personal data provided in connection with registration or the use of our marketing services, and the identification of our visitors is basically not our goal.
If you have questions about data management, you can request further information by registered mail with return receipt requested at the following postal address: 9024 Győr, Kálvária utca 55. I. em. 9. by confirming your identity with a public document and providing your mailing address, we will send you our answer without delay, within 15 days (but no later than 1 month) to the contact information you provided.
- b) When enquiring:
When filling out the data sheet available on the Website, the User has the opportunity to enter his data in order to receive information about the services offered on the Website (hereinafter: Inquiry). During the Inquiry, the following personal data must be provided:
- full name;
- e-mail address;
- telephone number;
- day of arrival;
- number of nights;
- number of adults and children;
- age of children;
- type and number of rooms;
The purpose of data management: maintaining contact, informing Users, providing Services
Legal basis for data management: voluntary consent given by the data subject in the knowledge of this information
Duration of data management: during the existence of the purpose of data management, i.e. up to 30 days from the date of arrival at the Data Controller, or until the User requests the deletion of his data or withdraws his consent to the processing of his personal data.
- PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA, DATA PROCESSING
The Data Controller is entitled to access personal data according to the applicable legislation. The data is processed by the Data Controller, without the assistance of a data processor. The Data Controller reserves the right to involve data processors in the data management in the future, which it will inform the Users about by amending this Notice. In the absence of an express legal provision, the Data Controller will only transfer personal identification data to third parties with the express consent of the User in question.
You voluntarily provide us with your personal data during registration and contact with our Company, which is why we ask that you gradually ensure that your data is truthful, correct and accurate, because you are responsible for them. Incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data can be an obstacle to the use of our services.
If you do not provide your own personal data, but someone else’s, we assume that you have the necessary authorization. If they do not provide their own personal data, the data provider is obliged to obtain the consent of the data subject.
- RIGHTS OF USERS
You can withdraw your consent to data management at any time free of charge
- with your written request for deletion,
- by withdrawing consent to data management, or
- by withdrawing or requesting the blocking of consent to the management or use of any data that must be filled out unconditionally during the inquiry.
The data controller provides information at the User’s request:
- about the personal data it manages,
- about their source,
- on the purpose of data management,
- on its legal basis,
- the name, address and activity related to data processing of the data processor,
- and – in the case of transmission of the data subject’s personal data – the legal basis and recipient of the data transmission.
The information can only be requested by registered mail with return receipt to the following postal address: 9024 Győr, Kálvária utca 55. I. em. 9. by confirming the identity with a public document and providing the mailing address. The data controller shall respond in writing within 45 (forty-five) days of receipt of the request at the latest .
correction of his personal data (marking the correct data) also exclusively by registered mail with return receipt, to the following postal address: 9024 Győr, Kálvária utca 55. I. em. 9. by confirming the identity with a public document and providing the mailing address. The data controller will make the correction in his records without delay and will notify the data subject in writing. In addition to the above, the user can at any time request the deletion or blocking of their data – in whole or in part – only by registered mail with return receipt requested, to the following postal address: 9024 Győr, Kálvária utca 55. I. em. 9. by confirming the identity with a public document and providing the mailing address.
Upon receipt of the deletion request , the Data Controller shall immediately ensure the termination of data management and delete the User from its records. Instead of deletion, the Data Manager blocks the personal data if the User requests this, or if, based on the information available, it can be assumed that the deletion would harm the User’s legitimate interests. The personal data locked in this way can only be processed as long as the data management purpose that precluded the deletion of the personal data exists.
The User may object to the processing of his personal data,
- if the processing or transmission of personal data is necessary solely for the fulfillment of the legal obligation of the Data Controller or for the enforcement of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, data receiver or third party, except in the case of mandatory data processing;
- if the personal data is used or transmitted for the purpose of direct business acquisition, public opinion polls or scientific research; as well as
- in other cases specified by law.
The Data Controller examines the objection as soon as possible, but no later than 15 days after the submission of the application, makes a decision on its validity, and informs the applicant of its decision in writing. If the User does not agree with the Data Controller’s decision, or if the Data Controller misses the above deadline, the User may apply to the court within 30 days of the communication of the decision or the last day of the deadline.
In the event of the use of misleading personal data, or if one of our visitors commits a crime or attacks our Company’s system, we will immediately delete the visitor’s data at the same time as canceling their registration, and – if necessary – we will keep them for the duration of the establishment of civil liability or the conduct of criminal proceedings.
The Data Controller assumes no responsibility for the content, data and information protection practices of external websites accessible from the Website as a jumping-off point. If the Data Controller becomes aware that the linked page or link infringes the rights of third parties or the applicable laws, it will immediately remove the link from the Website.
- DATA SECURITY
The Data Controller undertakes to ensure the security of the data, to take the technical and organizational measures and to establish the procedural rules that ensure that the recorded, stored and managed data are protected, as well as to prevent their destruction and unauthorized use and unauthorized alteration. It also undertakes to call on all third parties to whom the data is forwarded or transferred based on the consent of the Users to comply with the requirement of data security. The data controller ensures that no unauthorized person can access, disclose, forward, modify, or delete the processed data. The managed data can only be seen by the Data Controller, its employees, and the Data Processor(s) used by it, the Data Controller will not pass them on to third parties who do not have the right to access the data.
The data manager will do everything possible to ensure that the data is not accidentally damaged or destroyed. The above commitment is required by the Data Controller for its employees participating in data management activities.
The User acknowledges and accepts that in the case of entering personal data on the Website – despite the fact that the Data Controller has modern security tools to prevent unauthorized access to the data or their investigation – the protection of the data cannot be fully guaranteed on the Internet. In the event of unauthorized access or knowledge of data despite our efforts, the Data Manager is not responsible for this type of data acquisition or unauthorized access or for any damage caused to the User as a result of these reasons. In addition, the User may also provide his personal data to third parties, who may use it for illegal purposes or in a way.
Under no circumstances does the data controller collect special data, i.e. data related to racial origin, belonging to a national and ethnic minority, political opinion or party affiliation, religious or other worldview beliefs, interest-representative organization membership, health status, pathological they relate to passion, sex life, and criminal record.
- OPTIONS FOR ENFORCEMENT
You about data management
- you can request information
- you can request the correction, modification or addition of your personal data managed by us,
- you can object to data processing and request the deletion and blocking of your data (with the exception of mandatory data processing),
- can take legal action in court,
- you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority or initiate a procedure ( https://naih.hu/panaszuegyintezes-rendje.html ).
- Supervisory Authority: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority
Headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.
Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
Upon your request , we provide information about your data managed by us or processed by us – or by our commissioned data processor
- about your data,
- about their source,
- the purpose and legal basis of data management,
- duration, and if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration,
- about the name and address of our data processors and their activities related to data management,
- about the circumstances and effects of data protection incidents and the measures we have taken to prevent and eliminate them, and
- in the case of forwarding your personal data, about the legal basis of the data transfer and the recipient.
The information is free of charge, unless you have already submitted an information request to us for the same data area in the current year. The reimbursement you have already paid will be refunded in the event that the data was handled unlawfully or the request for information led to a correction. Information can only be refused in cases provided for by law by indicating the legal place, as well as by providing information about the possibility of judicial remedy or turning to the Authority.
Our company will notify you and all those to whom it previously forwarded the data for the purpose of data management of the correction, blocking, marking and deletion of personal data , unless the failure to notify does not harm your legitimate interests.
If we do not comply with your request for correction, blocking or deletion, within 25 days of receiving the request, we will inform you of the factual and legal reasons for our refusal in writing or – with your consent – electronically, and inform you of the possibility of a judicial remedy, as well as the possibility of turning to the Authority.
If you object to the handling of your personal data, we will examine the objection within 15 days of submitting the request and inform you of our decision in writing.
We will refuse to comply with the request if we prove that the data processing is justified by compelling legitimate reasons that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that are related to the presentation, enforcement or defense of legal claims. If you do not agree with our decision, or if we miss the deadline, you can go to court within 30 days from the notification of the decision or the last day of the deadline.
If you feel that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you can seek legal redress from the competent authorities according to the applicable laws. Adjudication of data protection lawsuits falls under the jurisdiction of the court, the lawsuit can be initiated – at the choice of the data subject – before the court of the residence or place of residence of the data subject. A foreign citizen can also file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority according to his place of residence.
Advertisements sent electronically are handled by the National Media and Communications Authority, detailed regulation is provided for in CXII of 2011 on the right to self-determination of information and freedom of information. Act, as well as CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commercial services and services related to the information society. can be read in law.
The Data Controller will do everything possible to ensure that personal data is handled in accordance with the law, however, if the User feels that this has not been complied with, he has the option to write only by registered mail with return receipt, to the following postal address: 9024 Győr, Kálvária utca 55. I . 9. by confirming the identity with a public document and providing the mailing address. We ask that you contact our company before filing your complaint with the supervisory authority or the court – in order to negotiate and resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
10.) APPLICABLE LAWS
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the processing of personal data of natural persons (GDPR)
– CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. law – ( Info tv.)
– Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Ptk.)
– CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commercial services and services related to the information society. law – ( TV Eker )
– Act C of 2003 on electronic communications – ( Ehtv )
– CLV of 1997 on consumer protection. law ( Gogyv tv.)
– CLXV of 2013 on complaints and notifications of public interest. law. ( Pktv .)
– XLVIII of 2008 on the basic conditions and certain limitations of economic advertising activity. law ( Grtv .)
Our company reserves the right to amend this Data Protection Notice, of which it will inform the affected parties in an appropriate manner. Information related to data management is published on the website www.ditlin.hu .
Pápa, May 17, 2018
MAKRANCOS LAKÁS Kft.